Tuesday 9 April 2013

Caught on Camera


Here I am checking my babies yesterday as we had a visitor from Dogsclub.tv who wanted to put up a 'puppy cam' to film my pups in their playpen. We had a chat about it as I wasn't too sure when I saw him going up to my pups with his HUGE camera but he said he just needed a few still pictures for Facebook and he would take my photo too :-) and eventually I thought he seemed OK so I just watched what was happening and let him set everything up.


The Puppy Cam will be filming the pups over the next few weeks as they grow and if you want to see it you can visit Dogsclub.tv (click on the name) and go through to the Puppy cam live. You may need to sign up with a name and password but there's no personal details wanted :-) If your peeps are on Facebook they can go in through that instead and there are a few photos the man took of me and my pups on the Dogsclub.tv Facebook page too!



Trilby's not sure what all the fuss is about - she said they didn't have all this carry on last year when she was born!


One of my little boys having a snuggle :-)

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww that is so cute! Your pups are adorable! Me and mum will have to have a look at the puppy cam!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Puppy Cam, it is sooo addictive :)

    A real privilege to be able to see so much of them, thank you for agreeing to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you're a good mum to watch all this stuff humans want to do. Bet there'll be loads of peeps watching the pups grow.

    XXXOOO Daisy,Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeeee! Sooooo adorable, love the last photo Magic, you and your little boy puppy hugging, thats so very sweet and such a beautiful photo!
    Love the photos of you and your Pups, will have to check out your puppy cam for sure, might get a little addicted to watching your cute bundle of joys! I will really love to watch them! Magic you are such a good Mum!
    Trilby is right to be a little upset but I guess that she is always on the blog so she has had more "air time" than your pups! Love, Licks and Hugs from your Furiend Frank xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Magic - there's a lot going on with your pups....... We are definitely going to try and "tune in" ...... Hope we can make it work!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be signing up to see the puppy cam,
    can imagine it will be quite addictive :-)

    ReplyDelete