Monday 28 February 2011

My First Show in 2011

Wow - I went to the Northern Schnauzer Club Show yesterday and there were so many schnauzers! I knowI have some other schnauzer friends in Essex and Hartlepool but there were so many and some very BIG schnauzers that were black like Alfie but HUGE. Anyway I met lots of people and a little boy was very happy to meet me and I got second place in the puppy class. Here is a picture of me with my rosette and card:

Alfie Crybbe was very cross about me going to a show. He thought he was the only show dog - and he chewed the eye out of the woolly monkey when we got home and left it lying on the sofa for Judith & Leigh to find. He was in such a bad mood. He is going to Crufts though in a few weeks and I'll have to stay at home then so I don't know why he was so bothered.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I am now tracking my most favorite part on your year's review.

    I wish I could've gone there with you in the Schnauzer club. I've seldom gone to dog shows because I'm not that informed in our community. I bet my mouth would've watered seeing so many living adorable stuff toys.

    Congratulations on winning.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete